- A continuous improvement of medical practice, training and continue medical education of specialists, especially doctors, in terms of cooperation and partnership with other individuals and/or legal persons, particularly the Romanian Medical College;
- Informing public opinion, institutions and all stakeholders (authorities, companies) on the problems and aspirations arising in medical practice and/or health;
- access to high quality medical knowledge and disseminating useful information in the medical field, including the latest scientific research results;
- To receive free access to medical literature (books, scientific paper, journals, etc.).
- To attend medical conferences and congresses, courses, training stages and other forms of continuing medical education, organized both in country and abroad;
1) Initiate and conduct actions, programs and projects with educational, scientific, financial and legislative purpose, in the medical field, independently or in cooperation with any individual or legal person interested for:
2) Provide support to medical staff, especially the doctors:
3) Foster the scientific creativity and specialized knowledge development by grant distinctions and rewards, supporting the publishing of specialized papers in the medical field, especially the physicians;